The Daily Telegraph Business Club – Film Proposal
The Daily Telegraph Business Club is seeking to expand the video content on its extremely successful website telegraph.co.uk.
Tracc Films have been brought in to develop and produce the films.
Each three-minute film is a mini-documentary which focuses on one company and looks at its business strategy, what has made it successful and what differentiates them from the competition.
From a Telegraph Business Club perspective...
The films are designed to be engaging, informative and to provide interesting business insights for visitors and members of the Club. Each film is compellingly narrated and will include interviews with senior executives who will identify the strategy and passion of the business as well as filmed general views of the company at work.
It generates additional high quality content for the Telegraph Business Club site which attracts more visitors, and for you, creates a compelling and persuasive piece of marketing collateral which produces excellent exposure and endorsement of your firm across the UK business community.
'For the second year running, The Daily Telegraph and telegraph.co.uk are the number one choices for senior business leaders according to a You Gov survey'
companies that have featured in the telegraph business club series
The Telegraph Business Club’s commitment to you :
A powerful endorsement of...
· Your firm with the Telegraph Business Club telling the rest of the business
world why your organisation is so exceptional.
· A highlight in the Telegraph Business Club page in The Daily Telegraph that
your film is live.
· The film will be featured for 6 months on the Telegraph Business Club
website and promoted on the homepage for one week from launch.
This is situated within the Finance section of The Daily Telegraph website which has 2.3 million global and 1.1 million UK users per month
· The film will be supplied in a format that will enable you to use it for a wide range of marketing purposes. As it is such a substantial endorsement of your firm, it would be ideal to feature prominently on your website. Additionally, it would provide extremely effective marketing material for clients, prospects and potential recruits.
· With related editorial content, is hosted on a specific, search optimised page playing your film (with a web-link to your website/dedicated landing page and call to action route) has a PR value (at £7,275 per minute) of £39,650.
· The PR value of two advertorials promoting your film alongside a picture of one of your spokespeople within the Daily Telegraph newspaper (approximately 1.9 million daily readers) plus a highlight in the weekly Telegraph Business Club email newsletter (sent to approximately 60,000 subscribers) is approximately £19,540.
· Produced by a well-respected team of top quality documentary film directors, the film will present a compelling and engaging picture of your firm.
· We fully appreciate that your time is precious so we always ensure that the production and filming process takes up as little of the senior executives time as possible.
what the featured companies say
Package value of filming, hosting and operations is £22,500.
However, you are asked to contribute only the production and distribution costs of the film - £15,775 which includes filming at your premises and a master copy of the film for your own marketing purposes.
"…enquiries increased by 20%. That’s a significant jump because those leads are worth a lot of money to us. Value for money…it’s unprecedented"
ANDREAS VONIATIS, FOUNDER ALCHEMY VIRAL
The medium of film will work very well in showing the passion, professionalism and vibrancy of your firm.
We are only able to make 15 films in the current phase and have been given 38 organisations to contact. Our initial response suggests that more than 15 companies are going to have films made therefore we have agreed with The Daily Telegraph to allocate the slots on a first come, first served basis.
Please firstname.lastname@example.org or call a member of the team on 0207 234 3540
Let us help you tell your story!
Why did the telegraph choose to partner with Tracc films?
...taught us that successful digital marketing campaigns have the same four elements. This is what we preach to our clients, because we know it works:
- We help you understand your audience
- We make great content to engage them
- We get it watched by them
- And we measure the results